Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SUMMER TV


Hot, humid and sweaty is not my idea of a nice pleasant lunch. Ahem, well what I am saying by the time I leave my office and travel to get something to eat and come back to work I am hot and sticky from just being outside for the short hour. Yes, Georgia is HOT HOT and MORE HOT in the summer. So instead of getting out I actually have been bringing my lunch to work and watching TV online. Over the last couple of years now regular networks play episodes of their shows online and for my lunch I enjoy watching all the newest summer hits since I am not really a night time watcher. So a few of the shows I have been watching online are, Rookie Blues and The Gates. I also watch Lifetime Movies from their website. It is just so much better to be able to watch in peace without a child blurting out "Mama!" Anyway thought I would share the promo of the "Gates" with you all and maybe you might catch it on Sunday nights or even online. It is a knockoff of Twilight.

Have you watched it yet? New episode comes on this coming Sunday (11th) but there are two shows that are on the website if you haven't watched it yet. It's on ABC.com

6 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

I have never watched that show! It looks interesting! Oh and I LOVE watching Lifetime movies. I even get my husband hooked into watching them! lol Stay cool and hope you're having a wonderful summer!

Joanna said...

Love Lifetime...there are some real tear jerkers on there. I've never even heard of The Gates...hmmm seems pretty interesting though.

Yes, the heat is miserable! Ugh. However it's been nice here temp wise the past couple of weeks, but we've had to trade our sunshine for gray skies and rain showers, everyday.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I am going to check out that Gates show. I am so bored - there is nothing on!

XOOX
Jen

Jen said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting today! So glad you found a bounce house!
I don't watch tv at night much either! Lifetime movies are great, I agree!
Love your summer eats post. We'll be shucking corn later for tomorrow's dinner!
Have a great day!

Michelle @ Dibble Dabble Life said...

Isn't the internet wonderful!! I discovered hulu.com a few months ago and it had all different shows, but I am sad because it is now a site that you have to pay for :-( I will have to start checking out the local websites for all the different stations now that you suggest it!!

Tam said...

YES I watched the GATES...also pretty little liars...and I have been watching the secret life of the american teenager. When the kids are in bed..LOL