Friday, July 30, 2010

OMG

Weatherman says cold front is not heading this way anytime soon!

I WANT COLD WEATHER HERE!

Have a great weekend and try to stay cool as you can! I plan on lots of water activity this weekend.

6 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Yikes... I hate heat, and 106 is YUCKY...

Darlene said...

I want it here too!!! Also a good rainstorm would be might welcome!!!

Paula@SweetPea said...

That is just too hot! We had a great day yesterday, upper 80's with low humidity. It was a welcome change.

Farmchick said...

Yuck....not fun when it is that hot! Stay cool!! Hope you can stop over for a visit sometime soon. It's cooler here... ;)

Joanna said...

WOW! That's hot! We were in Alabama this past weekend and had our first 100 and 101 degree temps...it was hot! I can't imagine what y'all had at all. Whew.

Tiffany said...

Amen! Bring the cold front!