Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UP UP AN AWAY



 We had a storm recently and the winds were pretty rough. We had a mishap so looks like Santa might have to bring another trampoline to Lexi. Oh my she was so upset that the storm took her trampoline and threw it in the goat pen. Thank good no goats were injured while this mishap occurred. The only thing it caused was I have to chunk out another few hundreds for another one. 

3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW that was a definite BIG wind to lift that up and throw it over there. So glad the goats are all fine.

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Oh my goodness... I can imagine Lexi was upset... and Mommy's wallet is probably crying too...

Susan said...

I know how you feel, my canopy went to the other side of the yard. It just ripped up the canopy. I was so upset after just purchasing it last year. I took it apart and it took me 5 hours to sew the whole thing back by hand.

Have to say, it's holding in there now. So glad none of the goats were hurt.