I have been up to a lot and just haven't posted much about nothing so in a nutshell here is what has been happening in the last few months....
Bought a few furniture pieces from a friend...Got a great deal in my opinion..couch, love seat, 2 end tables, coffee table and entertainment for bedroom and two lamps for 400.00. I thought it was a major deal!
Lexi's dance recital
Jamison Prom
Lexi hunting eggs, playing ball for two games and she said it was to hot and nasty for her to play ball...lol
eye
thrifting
but I did
buy a couple items
that I will share later with you all.
Enjoying the hot hot humid deep south....110 heat index this week and it has kept me inside my ac at work and then at home.


8 comments:
It is getting hotter in the south this summer or maybe I am just getting ready for Menopause???
Great pics and LOVE your deals! Wow all that for 400.00!!!!
Your Lexi is just ADORABLE!!! You got a great deal on all of that for $400.00! Your couch looks like the last one we had....unfortunately my hubby hated it because it didn't have any recliners in it.
Oh I know what you mean about the heat. Usually in June we have some rain and aren't hitting the 90's this early. But, the whole month of June we have been hitting the high 90's with heat indexes of 100 to 105 here. TOO hot already!!
Looks like you guys have had a good summer so far! I am sending you a big HIGH FIVE for the deal you scored on the furniture!!
This summer is going to be insane if the heat so far is any indicator of what it is going to be like! The humidity makes it sooooo MISERABLE!
Just stopping by and thought I'd leave a comment, hope you don't mind.
Looks like you hit the jackpot with the furniture. Don't you just love it when you score a great deal!?!
I'm sorry about the hot hot weather. It's hot here in CA too but never anything like the heat that you guys experience. As much as I think I'd love to live in the south with all it's beauty, I don't know if this CA girl could take the humidity. I think I'd melt and my hair would be forever frizzy!
Take care and have a great weekend!
Wow, you totally scored on that furniture! And it's beautiful to boot! Lexi is adorable. Enjoy that super hot weather! I'm enjoying the 70s here in LA, but I'm going to be hit hard next week when we move from CA to Austin, TX! The weather there is so hot and humid. I'm trying to enjoy wearing my hair down and enjoying not being covered in sweat, because as of next week, it's going to be ugly!
Too funny with the softball. Such a girly girl! LOVED Jamison's dates dress!!
and what a score with the furniture!!!!!
miss you blogging girly ;)
Lexi's so cute!
Looks like you've been having a good old time lately. And yes! You totally scored on that furniture.
According to the post office, you might have your bird swap package tomorrow so be on the look-out!
Jill
What fun treasures! You really take amazing pictures...I so need a new camera or learn to use the one I have?!
Post a Comment