Can you tell what has been happening in my home?...Thank goodness I have put up all my veggies for the summer. It's so nice to be finish because this ole gal is just to pooped for anything but laying around on the couch.
I put up tomatoes, cream corn, peas, butterbeans, strawberries and now waiting for the 1st of July to get here so I can make some strawberry fig preserves...waiting for the figs to ripen up. Been eating on cantaloupe and watermelon for breakfast. Summer eats are the best!
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


7 comments:
Wow, you have been busy! I'd like to learn how to can but it intimidates me!
Summer eats are the best!!! What are you gonna do with all those "beans"??
yummmmm with the figs. I have them also!!
~Tana
WOW look at all those peas and corn!! Y'all are going to be feasing for sure!
Awww can I come over?? My Yankee husband does not know anything about food like this. He is the cook, so I don't get much of this good stuff!
You have been a busy girl!! This winter your family will certainly enjoy all of this good stuff.
I love your new bloggy look!
Oh YeS!
My heart is doing a pitter patter at the thought of that creamed corn.
Your mother of the bride joke was great... I'm still chuckling!
You are awesome! All mine come from a can....LOL
Post a Comment