Having fun in the sun....we bought the pool three weeks ago and Lexi has been playing in it nonstop. We all have! We thought we try this one out and if it holds up good we are going to get one twice as large and deck it out next summer...Living in the hot humid deep south you need lots of water around you in the summer so it will make a great way to cool off when we are outside....even had to have a little slip and slide fun to.
Leaving this evening to head North. Have a great weekend and stay cool!


6 comments:
Look like Lexi is having tons of fun! Have fun on your trip.♥
Hey there Beth! It has been a long time, I used to have the Martha Don't Do It blog, which I haven't updated in forever....anyways I wanted to say hello and let you know we are J to the E to the A to the L to the O to the U to the S about the pool!! I have been looking for one of the big ones on Craigslist, but no luck yet....we sure do need it with this humidity and heat! I started a new blog if you want to follow me there at Dibble Dabble Life....I am making a resolution to stay on top of it!
We had a pool like that and it lasted for a long time! I tried to talk my son into buying that same slip n slid with his b-day money but he bought a frog habitat instead... great - frogs...
HI HI HI! It does look like lots of FUN!!! Hope you are having a great summer so far!
It looks like that pool is going to be a lot of fun for your family. It's been so hot and it's not even officially summer!
I've been finding blogs with pool posts everywhere. In Northern Canada it is hot enough during the day but the nights cool off so much the water temp is always too cold. We want a pool like this so bad. You would probably get a laugh over my post a day ago about our pool. I dropped by from Meg's comments.
Nice to meet fellow whatever fans,
Dana
Post a Comment