Monday and I can't wait till Thursday...It's going to be a girls weekend and with lots of shopping, eating out, shopping, giggling, kidless & husbandless....eating and did I say shopping! oooooooops yeah I said shopping and I hope yard sales galore in them mountains!
I am going to NC and I am so excited, can you tell?
Were thinking about going here on Friday and the Drifters are having a concert on the lawns that evening...oh sounds like fun! Will make our mind up today though cause we can save 10 bucks if we buy our tickets online...10 bucks is extra money for me to spend so woohoo for savings!
Gotta visit downtown for sure and all the neat shops!
Yep this is my crazy friend I am going with...this is a pic that was taken at Michael's when we were doing some Halloween shopping.....
Chimney Rock...still iffy if we want to climb the 50 stairs to get this breathtaking view...great exercise for sure but we shall see....
Oh and the camera will be strapped to my shoulder so I have lots to share when we get back.
Have a great week!








5 comments:
Have fun I love Asheville its so pretty!
Have lot's of fun!!!
It looks gorgeous there and I KNOW you will have a BLAST!! Can't wait to hear all about it.♥
Have a great time! I haven't been to Asheville in years and would love to get back there.
I'm Jealous!!!! Have a great time
~Tana
Post a Comment