Lexi made me do it....we went to an old store that is no longer opened and picked some flowers since I have been seeing so many all over blogland....we sill haven't done shrubs in our yard yet. We are still trying to get pipe laid so we can have plenty of places to water where we plant. So I hope by Fall we will be putting shrubs in the front yard. So I guess you can call me a thief but at least I told the truth and confessed wheat I did.
This is the newest family member. Full blooded German Shepherd, Ralph. He is the biggest baby...but we so love him!


5 comments:
They are very pretty! I'm sure the bush was glad to have a little weight taken off it :o)
What a sweet dog! He looks like a great companion. I hope you are feeling better.
XOOX
Jen
Beautiful! You know, the more you cut the more that the hydrangea bush will make! You did a good thing!:) Please be sure the send me your info for the swap, Sweets. I will be assigning partners on Sunday.:) Lori toosillysisters@cox.net
Beautiful! I won't tell!!
My husband really wants to adopt a German Shephard. Ralph looks like a good guy.
It'll be our secret! Tell you the truth, it would be hard for me not to pick them either.
Welcome Ralph, he does look like a teddy bear.
Post a Comment