Have your kids gone crazy over the latest craze?
Silly Bandz....they come in all shapes and they are the latest craze at school.
When Lexi saw these in the store this week she had to have them so we got several packs. She told me she had to share them with her friends at school. I asked her did other kids in her class have them and she said yes...so guess she is getting her first fad and at the Pre K level too.





10 comments:
Oh my, yes! We have bought several packs for Kayla and Kelsie...Kayla said there is one girl that has them up to her elbow!! If you look online at their actual site you can purchase a lot more different styles.
OH yeah they are all the rage everywhere. LOL My boys also love Mighty Beanz, Crazy Bones Go Gos and these bandz....
O beleive me I have to try to loose some major weight...health and lots of issues. I have your back girl! We will have to encourage each other. We need to get together soon.
MY MOM is in the hospital and I am trying to see when I need to be up there...Kindergarten is over Friday and then I would be able to travel to her....prayers for her are needed.
talk to you soon and hopefully see you soon!!!!
Yes...those are big...even in middle school! Would you believe that my 18 year old daughter even wears them to high school, on occasion? She's so funny that way!
The news had a spot about these being banned at several schools in the Dallas area. DS#1 (6th grader) said the 5th graders had gotten into these... and the next day the principal sent a mass email saying they should be left at home. Thankfully, DS#1 had already decided they were a waste of $.
Those are very cool! And I have not seen them around here. I cannot believe that they have fads at the pre-k level...that's crazy! lol But they are soo cool, I wouldn't mind wearing them myself! lol They remind me of the jelly bracelets from the 80's! Hope you're having a great week!
My granddaughter loves them.
But they have been banned at her school because some kid used thing like a slingshot.
She wears them at home.
Oh yes, we have them here too! All over the house. The stores cant keep them in stock.
So that is what those are. Jackson saw on a Walgreens sign that they had Silly Bands-I had no idea what they were, but apparently a lot of the kids have them.
Elise
Yes we now have tons. A month ago my kids started talking about them and I must have gone to 5 stores that were all sold out...it was crazy. Ben found cute military ones the other day at Target and last night Madi got a cute bag at Books A Million.
AAA the flip flops...the UGA ones are on my list to make now...that is a great idea!!!
I can't believe we were at the same UGA game as your daughter. That was such a fun game. Madi plays fastpitch and she is only 7 but that is what they have here...she can do it too. I am going to miss Georgia soooo much! We are renting out our house and hope to come back to the ATL area someday.
Hope you are having a great summer. It sure is HOT!
Ok I just asked my daughter and she has not heard of these... and trust me, she is on the up and up of all things "cool" at school. Where can you get these? She can start the trend here ;)
Post a Comment