After my hospital scare, I started my exercising. This week and next I will be just warming up for my sure enough hard workout but am pretty excited to do this. Anyone ever heard of Zumba? Called my daughter and she said I better be ready to sweat my bootie off. Our local recreation department is starting this program once a week and several of my friends are going to join in. I can't wait. Check the videos out and maybe this might be a fun way to exercise and stay healthy. They also sell DVDs of this latest craze.
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago



1 comment:
Hey girl,
I'm so glad to hear you are alright after that scare!!! Good luck with the Zumba. I keep saying it but I HAVE got to get on some type of exercise program. Or, at least walking and cutting down my eating portions!!
I use Kaboom too and like it.
Post a Comment