Monday, May 17, 2010

UNEXPECTED HOSPITAL BOUND


THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO THIS PAST WEEK. WHAT A SCARY SITUATION TO HAPPEN TO SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT PREPARED.

WON'T GO INTO ALL DETAILS BUT I AM HAPPY TO REPORT NO BLOCKAGE BUT THE PROBLEM CAN BE TREATED WITH MEDICINE.

I WILL SAY MOST WOMEN DO NOT HAVE A TYPICAL HEART ATTACK LIKE A MAN. IN WOMEN IT IS HARD TO DETECT SO THEY TREAT FOR SEVERAL DIFFERENT AILMENTS. I THOUGHT MINE WAS CONSTIPATION BUT IT TURNED OUT HEART PROBLEMS SO IF YOU HAVE CHEST DISCOMFORT DON'T ASSUME GO TO A ER.


8 comments:

April said...

Oh, my goodness, I had no idea! How scary! Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers...now and in the coming days. Take good care!

Sarah said...

Scary! I'm so glad though that they were able to catch things in time to treat with meds only!

Unknown said...

oh no I hope you are ok you will be in my thought!

hugs

Carrie

Joanna said...

Oh no...my prayers are with you right now!!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW, how scary... Praying...

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh no -- I had no idea. I am sending prayers your way!

((hugs))
Jen

Tam said...

Sending YOU my PRAYERS! Take care my friend!

Michelle @ Dibble Dabble Life said...

I am so happy you are ok! That is some scary stuff. A guy we work with just had a heart attack the other day, he turned 35 today. It really makes you open your eyes and realize we are not invincible and although we are not elderly that stuff can happen.