Over the weekend I did some major cleaning before the big weekend arives again. We are having company for Lexi's dance recital so I knew I had to get things in order before this hectic week began. Well I have had this cleaner sitting on the floor in my bathroom closet for awhile now wondering where it came from. Knowing my husband and how he gets fooled in by these infocommercials this product somehow made it in my house.
Anyway slap me down for being this nonbeliever....I am all about something I could just wipe and it be gone...yeah I know I am silly since I am talking this non grammer uck.....ok don't pay no attention to me now...but if you have not tried this stuff you got to...it actually works like they say it does....spray on and wait about 2 or 3 minutes and wipe away all the dirt and grime....better part is no chemical smell to throw you down! Really surprised me this stuff actually says what it does...so since I am a believer now I am going to try the towlet bowl stuff. Anyway this is what my weekend consisted of doing! Cleaning my hearts content!
Will have to go see where to find this now but maybe I will make hubby track it down since he came home with the cleaner.
It's a Happy Monday since all my cleaning is finish with just hope it stays that way this week!





3 comments:
We love LOVE Kaboom!! It cleans the hard water build up that we have here better than anything that I have ever tried.
Kaboom is good. Yes I have bought this stuff before!!! Have a great week.
Post a Comment