Sunday, May 2, 2010

EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE








Does this explain why I have been away?


I have a camera full of pictures that need to be uploaded but haven't....have been buyig all sorts of new things but just haven't taken the time to blog....

I am in just a BIG FUNK!
Can you relate at all with me?


I will be back soon though to share something or maybe a few things if your all still around....I think I have lost lots of friends....well maybe not.

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Tam said...

HI Happy Sunday. I have been in sort of a funk myself. Well also I have been away from the computer lots because the weather is nicer and I have been working around the yard....LOL We need to get together sometime this summer.
I can make it to the Logans or cracker barrell up...so we will make plans...unless you know somewhere way cooler to eat....I just don't know the area well.

Take care and we can not wait to see all your pictures!

Darlene said...

We all get in a funk now and then. See ya when you return.

Reunion Committee said...

Funk?? what's that?? lol Yes I completely get it and feel that way too sometimes. I just hope you come back! :)
~Tana

April said...

I have been in the same boat. We're trying to sell our house and Brittany graduates at the end of the month...never a dull moment! :)