Thursday, March 4, 2010

YADA YADA

Lots to share but have not had much time to upload pictures so will have to try and get this done over the weekend.

Sneak peak without pictures....

New furniture
New thrift items
Dollar Store Goodies
Something I made...ok don't fall out but I actually made something
Planting herbs and flowers/fruit bushes

I will leave you with my favorite new song from the Black Eye Peas....




6 comments:

Joanna said...

Can't wait to see all the goodies and the new furniture! Ohhh, I love the Black Eyed Peas!

April said...

The Black Eyed Peas ROCK...what a great video! Can hardly wait to see all that you have to share with us!

Darlene said...

I can't wait to see what you will share with us.

Jeni said...

I can't wait to see what you made! New furniture!?! How fun.

We should move to Korea in July. Hopefully one of these days we can meet up in person before we go.

Susan said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures! Love new things!

Amy said...

Would love to see your posts like this one linked up to "Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays!" (its going on now if you want to link up!) Love reading what other people have gotten done or lists of their goals.
Oh, and a big THANK YOU for putting my blog in your sidebar...ultimate compliment. I will be doing a post soon of the different blogs who feature mine in their sidebar so watch for yours!
Blessings!