Little Miss Lexi pulled a fast one on her Mom and Dad. Last night we were trying to have a conversation by ourself in our bedroom. Doors locked and Lexi standing by the door wanting to come in...we finally had to get a little stern and tell her to go play and let us finish talking. We just wanted to have a little one on one talk about the day without child in the middle which always happens. Well Lexi decided to go to my purse and get my phone and call her dad's phone since we wouldn't let her come in and talk...I thought it was another employee calling my husband and I was telling him not to answer it right now...let us have a few minutes to finish talking but he looks at the phone and says it was my phone....so as I walk out of our bedroom this is what I found sitting on my counter...she was bound and determined to be with us...We just could not believe how smart she was to call us so she could be right where she should be.
How smart she is, cause I would have never thought about doing this. LOL


12 comments:
sooo cute!!
Hahaha...That's VERY smart and that is hilarious that she is in that pot!
Too cute Beth...sitting in the pot and calling you guys!
Have a great weekend
Hugz,
Michele
thats pretty funny
Have a great weekend!
Carrie
hahaha! she's incredible! how could you not let her in then? i'm glad you were able to capture this ;)
perhaps you'd like to win some fancy accessories? we have a contest going :)
http://creativefashion-glee.blogspot.com/2010/02/go-wild-and-free-get-your-accessory.html
have a great weekend!
The things kids do, too cute!
I am still laughing! Look at her in that pot. She is something.
That is a great photo! Almost looks like an optical illusion. You have a clever little girl and cute too!
Thanks for the sweet comments! I'm pretty sure I am now addicted to Etsy!
This is so funny! What a great moment to catch on camera!
What a clever, funny, and persistant girl!
This is so funn! That picture is great! Hope all is well and hoping for it to warm up soon.
Omg, that is hilarious...and WAY adorable!
Post a Comment