Oh my goodness, I just love blog lovin and have more fun lurking around and reading so much info out here...I do have a few places that I post comments on but being a full time worker away from home and not enough free time I can only look and not comment much nowadays. However, if you haven't been to some great linky love parties then you need to check these places out...
It's not all about design and such....
Beth from The Stories of A to Z had a face party and I just loved getting all the info from non paid people...you know what I mean.
Kimba also had a product type review not long ago and I was eager to try some of these products that were shared by many. She even has Girl Talk going on today...
Jennifer at Tatertots and Jello taught me something today....some parties can be educational...well not a party but a bloger with information...I learned what quatrefoil was...do you think I would have learned any other place but from a talented blogger.
Susie Harris taught me the meaning of Bienvenue. I WON one of her wonderful giveaways back last year and it was a sign and she has a picture of it under her "About Me"oh goodness I get giddy seeing my name shine...I am a star..well my name is..."LOWMAN" she is a talented painter and just a sweet chic inside and out.
Another fun blog is Tam....nothing but pure laughs she shares....she is such a great writer and always poses questions at the end of her blog to make you think....sometimes I really have to think to answer them but she is so much fun when she gets on a roll.
One of my oldest friends since I came to blogger has opened an etsy store recently and I love all her cute items...I just love me some etsy so go over and check Carrie's new store out.
Have you got any great blogs you would love to pass on to me to enjoy. I love finding new places to visit.
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


9 comments:
OH SHUCKS thanks for the SHOUT OUT!
Lake Mayer that is where those characters are hanging OUT! Are they ROOSTERS? I was not sure but one was really big and I would have sworn he had a spurs on his feet?? They are big and pretty. They were hanging out with those ducks like they owned the Park.
Awwww, thanks for the linky love, girl! This Girl Talk stuff is fun!
Hey, thanks so much for mentioning me today. You are so sweet! I love coming over to your place - you are so real and sweet!
XOOX
Jen
Thanks so much for the sweet shout out! I love being part of this community and gleaning all sorts of fun things from each other ;).
Thank you girl! I love the shout out!
Carrie
I have so much fun visiting and finding new blogs I LOVE too. Hope you are enjoying your day.♥
I'll have to hop on over to some of those blogs I haven't been too! I love finding new blogs too!
I got an email from the same person who sent out aquarium tickets and the first weekend of March they have a Princess Diana exhibit in Atlanta – I put the details on my blog if you are interested. Two free tickets. Thought you might like to know. I'm trying to let all Georgia bloggers know. Pass the word.
Sandie
I love discovering new blogs. Thanks for the links.
Post a Comment