Monday, March 8, 2010

SURPRISE SURPRISE

How about a giveaway? Not sure what but I will send some nice spring goodies for you to enjoy.


Just a couple of questions? Do you enter all giveaways or just the ones where the giveaway is something you would like to have? Do you enter if you see a blog hosting a giveaway and comments have like hundreds of people trying to win? Just a couple of questions I have always wondered about.


As for me, I enter if I can use the gift and no I don't enter the big blogs with huge amounts of responses...I guess I like to just enter the ones where I visit mostly. Guess you can say I am strange in this way. I have been lucky and won quite a few over the last year I have been here on Blogger. I have also been able to host some giveaways. This is the only site where I saw giveaways which I think is pretty fun. It also showed me no matter how big a blog you have you can host giveaways.


Contest ends Friday.

Enjoy your week!
Beth

11 comments:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I'm having a giveaway right now on my blog :). I only enter giveaways I like and that aren't too complicated. If I have to jump through four different hoops to enter, I don't bother. But who doesn't love a chance at some free stuff?

Erica said...

I only enter giveaways that I like...also I have never won a giveaway! Can't wait to see what you come up with ;o)

April said...

Oh, boy...I love giveaways! I don't really enter every giveaway that comes my way...only ones I'm truly interested in winning. I like to give other folks a chance to win something I might not be as interested in. This is FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Michele said...

Hey girlfriend! I really only enter the giveaways that I like! And I agree, I don't do the ones that have tons of responses!

Can't wait to see what the prize is!

Hugz,
Michele

Tana said...

I only enter if I like the product and I dont have to do a bunch of stuff to enter.
Loving the new look!

Susan said...

I love giveaways, but only enter if it's simple and I can use the prize.

Have a wonderful week!

Tam said...

No I don't enter all giveaways. I like to enter giveaways mostly on the blogs I follow. I do only enter if it is something I can use or like. I do not like to enter the giveaways that make you post on your blog, then join their facebook and tweet and then grab a button and so on an so on. I like to just leave a comment once and see if my name is drawn. LOL

Have a great week!

Sarah said...

I don't enter all of them. Usually only if there arn't hundreds of other "contestants." I've only hosted one giveaway so far, but it was fun for me b/c I got more responses than usual and I like reading people's comments.

cindy said...

I thought I was the only one to enter in the way you mentioned but I guess not. But I love the surprise giveaways more than any other. You just never know what you could get and I really love surprises.

Thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

I try to enter all and any that I come across. They are just too much fun.

Rita B.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I only enter giveaways if I know I would use the product. The number of comments doesn't deter me. Someone has to win right?