I haven't yet but with all the bloggy reviews of it....I WILL!!!
Mine came in the mail yesterday!!!! I love it!!!:)Rachel
No, I sure haven't...but I think I will have to, now! Looks like a fun read! :)
No but This is the 2nd time Ive seen someone rave about it. Im getting it!!!~Tana
oh I am going to look for that magazine!!!!Carrie
This is the first I've heard of this magazine. Is it new? It looks like it would be fun. I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the store. Thanks for featuring it!
NO I have never seen this mag! Hmm I will have to check it OUT!
nope, but it looks very interesting....
I need to pick up a copy of that1 Love the cover!
I have got to look for this magazine before they are all gone!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I haven't yet but with all the bloggy reviews of it....I WILL!!!
Mine came in the mail yesterday!!!!
I love it!!!
:)Rachel
No, I sure haven't...but I think I will have to, now! Looks like a fun read! :)
No but This is the 2nd time Ive seen someone rave about it. Im getting it!!!
~Tana
oh I am going to look for that magazine!!!!
Carrie
This is the first I've heard of this magazine. Is it new? It looks like it would be fun. I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the store. Thanks for featuring it!
NO I have never seen this mag! Hmm I will have to check it OUT!
nope, but it looks very interesting....
I need to pick up a copy of that1 Love the cover!
I have got to look for this magazine before they are all gone!
Post a Comment