Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF.........WINNER

Oh yeah baby...It's Friday and I took the day off. Nice sleeping in late but I have lots to do so on to the winner.....I used the Random Generator but I can't figure how to copy it and paste it on my blog. So without further adieu the winner is number 5.
 
 Tana....send me an email so I can get your stuff in the mail.
 
Thanks for everyone who joined in the giveaway!
 
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Reunion Committee said...

Holy Cow! I'm so excited!
Thank you!

Thena said...

I've got random generator. I couldn't figure it out either, don't remember how I got to it. But I can send you the code I use and see if it works for ya.

Susan said...

Congrats to the winner!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

You go Tana! Enjoy your day off and you weekend ahead!

Tam said...

Congrats to YOU WINNER! Hope you have a great weekend!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I slept in yesterday. HEAVEN!