How exciting!!
I saw that on your FB page and had no clue what it was lol. VERY VERY EXCITING! Take pics!!~Tana
oh fun!Carrie
jealous!!!
That is exciting, cant wait to hear all about it.
O Congrats!!!!
I went to one of those in our town last year with my Dad. It was a lot of fun and they make everything look so EASY! I hope you win a door prize....they give away a bunch.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How exciting!!
I saw that on your FB page and had no clue what it was lol. VERY VERY EXCITING! Take pics!!
~Tana
oh fun!
Carrie
jealous!!!
That is exciting, cant wait to hear all about it.
O Congrats!!!!
I went to one of those in our town last year with my Dad. It was a lot of fun and they make everything look so EASY! I hope you win a door prize....they give away a bunch.
Post a Comment