Thursday, February 11, 2010

WISHING FOR A EARLY WHITE VALENTINES!


It's suppose to snow...yes here in the smack dab of Georgia but it never snows...we shall see...last time I spoke to soon and nothing not anything but rain so my hopes are not up to much....but they say 90%...is that close enough to almost getting some pretty flaky stuff that most of this country has seen. We shall see and if so it will be a SNOW DAY...two inches is the forcast...lol I know you all are chuckling at the BIG FAT  2 inches but we want those dang two inches...so pray hard that we get it please.


My son sent this pic to me last year...high school he is in and how it made me beam!

6 comments:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

If my son sent me a pic from his cell phone like this one I would faint...and keep it forever!! How nice! Thanks for stopping by today and for your extremely kind comments. It made my blogging day!
We live in the South...we are not supposed to have such cold temps and so much snow!! (you know I'll be the first one to complain about the heat when summer comes.) :)
So nice to meet you!

Sarah said...

sweet picture, especially knowing a bit of its story. We're in east Texas right now and its been snowing all day and its a mess. Its headed your way and you can have it! I hope you enjoy!

Thena said...

I couldn't believe when I heard we're suppose to get snow. My youngest daughter is nine and have never seen snow. So I'm hoping at least enough that she can say she's now seen snow.

Unknown said...

i hope we do too hehe

Elise said...

That's funny, right?? I'll believe it when I see it, then again, we did get quite a bit last March 1st.
Elise

Tam said...

HMMM I hear Liberty County is closing early due to pending snow. So what is going on up there. I wonder if we will get snow here...HMMMM