Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW: BUITONI

Over the weekend I went to Walmart and did some stockpiling because I simply hate going grocery shopping so I try to stockmy pantry every three or four months.

Well anyway I saw this line of sauces and pasta and thought I would try it out. OMGoodness this stuff is so yummy!

Buitoni pasta has this new line of filled pastas that you can find in your local grocery store’s refrigerated section.

Buitoni products come in a variety of combinations leaving you wanting more. They have ravioli, tortellini, tortelloni, etc.... Different types of sauces that taste like you have been cooking it all day! Fresh is the word to keep in mind when debating whether to grab the Buitoni pasta the next time you’re at the supermarket.

It really is a quick meal and simple to fix and best of all it really taste great!

Have you ever brought Buitoni? If so what did you think of this product?



8 comments:

Tana said...

No but I am dying to try the mushroom ravioli's. they look so good!!!
Now I'll HAVE To go get them!

April said...

I'll have to give these a try! Perfect for when Chris is on the road and it doesn't make much sense for me to slave over a hot stove. THANKS!

Joanna said...

We have tried several of their pastas and sauces, simply love them! So easy and so good!

Maggie S said...

Looking forward to trying it. What is the difference between tortellini and tortelloni?

Susan said...

I love all of their pastas. The kids love the tortellini the most. I use them more than I use the box pastas. Load up when they have coupons for their products.

Jeni said...

I have to go to Walmart today and was already fretting over what to make for dinner tonight. I will try these. I have seen them...they just seemed a little expensive and to feed us I might need a few packs. Sounds good and I am sluggish with all the rain we have today so this will be perfect.

Happy February!

Jeni said...

You have been quiet. Hope you guys aren't sick. We are out of school next week and I am ready.

Southern Fried Gal said...

I have always wondered about these. Thanks for reviewing them!