Lately I have seen several blogs who have a blog cloud, labels or tags. They all mean the same..they let you add a tag at the end of your post and on your blog it is an easy access of going back to certain post that some may want to look at. A lot of recipe blogs have them distinquished as different types of meals they may be sharing in their recipe blogs but on a regualr blog it is a handy trick to go to something you may want to check out if your just looking for specific stuff...like holiday or craft...at the end of your blog you state this is a craft or holiday and then I could look up all those blog post with that in common that I may want to check out.
Today I added to my sidebar on my blog and thought if anyone else wants to have one it is under gadgets where you go to customize and add a gadget under label. Just thought I would share this with my friends.
Have a wonderful weekend! I have been etsy shopping and it is in my petty cash budget plan that I get now under my Dave Ramsey plan.
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


2 comments:
Hey it was still fun to try a recipe. What kind of vinegar did you use? Somehow I really messed it up...maybe cider vinegar is what I should have used. I will still try your new recipes!!!
I really want/need to make one of those. Yours turned out great!
XOXO
Jen
Post a Comment