Monday, February 15, 2010

BEST VALENTINE WEEKEND EVER

OVERLOAD...SNOW DAY IN MIDDLE GEORGIA

Snow on da' ground.....snow on da' ground..... Prayin' like a fool for da' snow on the ground....look at ya now - head spinnin around.....wishin' like a fool for snow on Da ground......if'n ya like me hopin' for da' snow on the ground


As you can tell we all stayed out till late in the night playin in the snow...

9 comments:

Darlene said...

WOOT WOOT for your snow on the ground!!!! Glad you all had a great time!♥

Unknown said...

I love all the snow and I am glad Lexi enjoyed my pictures! I will let you know about the next card exchange for sure its so fun!

Carrie

Joanna said...

I love when it snows {of course it don't here, hehe}. However it's so peaceful and a lot of fun!

Farmchick said...

Looks like you enjoyed the snow....we don't get quite so excited about it here....just the first snow of the year! :) Stop over and visit soon.

Jeni said...

It was crazy wasn't it! How fun to play in the dark and that fire would have been the greatest. You got some really fun pictures.

Jeni said...

Oh yeah...you sure can bust a rhyme...that is our family favorite...that song!!!

Susan said...

Love your song and enjoyed looking at your pictures. We had enough snow this year. Havent had this much in a long time. So looking forward to Spring!

Glimpse of My World said...

Now that is alot of SNOW! Blessings .. come see me!

Tam said...

OH I know we should have come up that way to see that snow..LOL I saw your pics the other day and meant to come back over to count on them.