Wednesday, February 17, 2010

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN?

Americas favorite cookies have arrived! Just bought my favorite box of these yummy cookies, oops I can't just buy one, I need a bunch...I love the Do-Si-Dos and Trefoils.
Do you love Girl Scout cookies? If so, which ones are your favorite. If you don't care for them I would love to hear that also...just don't think I have ever known anyone who doesn't love these cookies. 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love any cookies! Way too much!
This year my girl scout cookies will be especially sweet because my niece is a brand new daisy scout(isn't that what the first group is called?). I loved getting to order from a girl so dear to my heart!

Unknown said...

I love them too! Do-Si-Does are my favorite too

Susan said...

After seeing your post, I'm sure the one's I ordered are in. We go for the peanut butter sandwiches and thin mints. I love thin mints and milk. But being on WW, have to watch my points. :(

April said...

I'm a Thin Mint kind of gal! I could eat the entire box...expecially when they've been stored in the freezer! YUM! Just wish they weren't so expensive for the amount you get!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I have not bought any- yet. I ADORE the Tagalongs (peanut butter covered in chocolate). Oh my goodness. I love them!!!! The others are yummy, too. I have a little crush on them all.:) Lori

Tana said...

Where I am from GS sales just ended! My 11 YO is a GS so we had cookies up the wazoo... its probably why I gave up sweets for lent! lol
Caramel delites are my fave..

Jeni said...

One of the greatest American traditions I can think of!!!

Maggie S said...

I am a cookie girl. I used to love Trefoils best, but when Girls Scouts changed their baker, Trefoils changed. They are a second or third. My family likes thin mints best. The Lemon ones are divine, but there are not enough in the box. This year I ordered something with cranberry in it. The all time very best of them all...DO SI DOs!!!!