Friday, January 8, 2010

No snow came our way like it was predicted so I was a little sad but today being Friday my giddiness is back and ready for the weekend. Heading to the mountains this weekend for a little shopping and seeing my parents. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we didn't get any snow either! Have fun in the mountains I hope you find some good stuff!

Darlene said...

Have a great time visiting your parents!

Kristens Creations said...

Hi there! Just stopping in to say Hi! Sorry you didn't get any snow...we didn't either, but the temps are unbearable! I've been inside for 3 days. I'm like an old person when it comes to cold weather, I don't like to get out!lol. Have a great weekend! Kristen

Lindsay-ann said...

Sorry you didn't get the snow you hoped for. I would send you LOTS if I could!
Enjoy your weekend.
Lindsay
x