Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MY LIFESAVER

During the holidays, I went to a few parties and one was my husband's work party. Well it was nice and fun but what was even better I won a door prize, crock pot. First I thought oh no I don't need this but I pulled it out last weekend and have been fixing all sorts of meals in a flash...well what I mean they supper is cooking while I work which has been a blessing to me when I get home.
Anyone got any great recipes?
Last night I made a pot roast and today I have spare ribs cooking so they will be ready when I get home today...oh yeah I am loving this gem. Also got a little dipper in with this large one.
Funny how the little things can make a girl all giddy!

4 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Ooooh congratulations on the crockpot! I have one and use it all the time! If you need some good recipes, I can send them to you! I have an awesome pork chops recipe! Hope you're staying warm! Have a great day!

Reunion Committee said...

oh Score!!! I love my Slow cooker! I usually do Slowcooker Sundays! Please post recipes, I will too! lol
~ Tana

Susan said...

Great prize to win! I would say I use my crock at least 3-4 times a week. Especially in the winter months.

momof5girls said...

Enjoy your crock pot! I LOVE mine(I have 4 of them). I am making homemade yogurt in mine today!