We also celebrated Henry's birthday and we made a different cake this year instead of the standard ole fashion 10 layer chocolate cake...I won't say where I got this recipe because I don't like saying things bad about anyone cause many have said how much they like this cake but we did not and none of my guest that were here didn't either....I did get the recipe off another bloggers page that has a high volume of guest. Don't get me wrong some may love this but we just did not like it at all and most of it was thrown away....but I tried it anyway which is always a good thing to do.
Oh yeah my supper last night was so yummy...I love cooking meats long so the meat can seize the flavor....my hubby does this when he grills but cooking when I get home during the week it just is never good...Henry has actually enjoyed my slow cooking meals so I plan on doing more and will share a recipe once a week I think.....I think I will do this on Friday and maybe Monday since I will have some recipes from the weekend to share. Details later...oh goodness like I have a high volume of people viewing my blog...hehehe...no really I love the few I have met and so enjoy all the comments that are left. I get all excited getting to read what others leave...ok enough of rambling on.
Enjoy your day!


5 comments:
Isn't it nice to know people read your blog? lol
Love the tradition with father and daughter!! too cute!!
~ tana
I love this...daddy and daughter time. Just priceless~
That is so great that they do this tradition,she will always cheerish this when she is older..so so sweet..I have really enjoyed meeting new people through the blog world to..until next time...take care..
How sweet!
I love my crock pot some much and so will you I promise
I love Lexi and her Daddy's tradition of decorating the gingerbread house. Too CUTE! Too bad you didn't enjoy the birthday cake. I am starting a weekly menu plan and trying to make at least one new recipe a week. Hope you are enjoying your evening.♥
Post a Comment