I do love vintage valentines!
What cute things! I love that banner - I need to make one!!!!!XOXOJen
What fun Valentine stuff!!!!Oh and I died laughing when Larry was singing about those Pants on the Ground!! Now I only hope those Teens out there were listening!
Cute Valentines decor - lovin' that LOVE banner!I had Pants on the Ground going through my head today :o)
"Genral" Larry! He is the BEST!
Larry is too funny! Made me smile.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I do love vintage valentines!
What cute things! I love that banner - I need to make one!!!!!
XOXO
Jen
What fun Valentine stuff!!!!
Oh and I died laughing when Larry was singing about those Pants on the Ground!! Now I only hope those Teens out there were listening!
Cute Valentines decor - lovin' that LOVE banner!
I had Pants on the Ground going through my head today :o)
"Genral" Larry! He is the BEST!
Larry is too funny! Made me smile.
Post a Comment