Thursday, January 7, 2010

ARE YOU GIDDY ABOUT ANYTHING TODAY?


Oh yeah baby........

Guess what is coming my way......


I can't believe it cause we never get this but I am so excited.....

to be making one of these in the wee hours of the morning....

Yes, we are getting SNOW in Middle Georgia! I am so giddy!!!

So what are you giddy about today?



5 comments:

April said...

Do you think it's really going to happen? I'll believe it when I see it, but it sure would be fun!

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Oh I hope you do! Seeing as how I'm from Michigan and get a little sick of it, I'd be happy to send some your way!

Unknown said...

Noah's right with you I hope we get some for his sake lol

Joanna said...

I am SO SAD...I want snow! Of course I shouldn't expect to get it here in FL, but just a few days ago we were supposed to get flurries...now it's too warm!

Have fun though! Build a snow man for me!! : )

Ruth Ann said...

You are soo funny Beth! We have tons of it here and I'm soo sick of it! Hope you have fun in it...I never go out and play in it!