Over the New Year weekend I laid around and just enjoyed relaxing and watching movies. I haven't done that in such a long time and really had a nice time with hubby just splurging on food and movies.
One movie I watched was "Valkyrie". Being the history buff that I am I loved this! I know some may not enjoy this but if you really like Tom Cruise, he was so powerful in this film. I would first suggest you read about the Valkyrie so you will know what they are talking about if you have no clue. Otherwise you may get lost before you get into it. Here is the website that explains what Valkyrie is all about. Read a little of this and then you will get a feel of the movie.
I also included two you tube videos that share what this is about if you don't want to read about it. The first just explains a little about what this is about and the second one is the actual trailer to the movie.
Enjoy and if you have seen any good movies, please share.
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


4 comments:
I really liked that movie. I am a history buff too! And I still love Tom Cruise - I don't care what people say - he is still cute to me!
XOOX
Jen
I still want to see that...I have forgotten about it. I just rented Julia and Julie.
Are you frozen? It was 18 degrees here in McDonough when I took the kids to school. And no end insight...it's still suppose to get colder. I want my old Georgia back!!!!
Happy New Years! Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday! I hope to finish your apron set within the month. I also have something else to send you too! Sorry that I've lost touch...we've been really sick lately. Have a great week!
My hubby LOVES that movie...I have yet to see it! It's great to be back in the blogging world!
Post a Comment