Friday, December 11, 2009

WHAT A DEAL…WHAT A DEAL

IMG_0050

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can you believe I got this box for 10 bucks…yeah and I have rolls of it on the bottom. I have added some to two trees and this is still what I have left. A local florist shop was not using the mesh this year and just wanted to get rid of it…and I got the deal.  Tell me, did I get a good deal? 

7 comments:

Darlene said...

FABULOUS!!! You definitely stumbled into a great deal! Now, I want to see how you use it.♥

Tam said...

YOU did GREAT...NOT just GOOD but GREAT! I can not wait to see pics!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Wow - that is AWESOME! What a score!

I'm having my first linky party on Monday, sharing homemade gift ideas. Will you come link up? I know you have great ones people would love to know about! Have a great weekend!

XOXO
Jen

April said...

You bet you did! What a steal!!!

Andora said...

Girl I have worked in a florist for years,(until I built my own at my home)and believe me,you got a steal of a deal...you did good girl...

Chatty Crone said...

That was a steal!

Susan said...

Great deal! Love the colors.