Had to add this to Serena's Cookie Exchange. Be sure
to head over to her blog and see the other treats you
could make for the holidays.
Gotta know if your a Georgia Gal you have to eat Bulldawg Brittle. Well, friend of mine makes this stuff and it is a big hit for all the cookouts we host at our home so when they come, she always ask what to bring and the request is Bulldawg brittle. After so many times of eating this yummy candy I decided I better get the recipe and start fixing for those parties I attend.
Without further adieu, grab a pencil and paper and copy this fantastic and easy dessert so everyone can go WOW over you.
1cup of chopped walnuts or pecans…really any nut of choice into tiny fine pieces
1cup of brown sugar
2 stick of margarine
layer of graham crackers on cookie sheets and then pour over chopped nuts
Melt sugar and butters in microwave and pour over baking sheet.
The actually recipe called for 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 stick of each butter but since I used a large cookie sheet I had to do this step over again. So if you use a small cookie sheet this process would be what to use and the large cookie sheets I would double the amount.
Am I making sense?
Bake 350 for about 15 –20 minutes and then let cool for about 10 minutes and let harden and break apart and oh you will have some delish goodies to give to all your friends.
Please let me know if you try this out…I would love to hear what you thought of this candy/dessert.
I am adding this to Kimba’s DIY Day but a day late.


9 comments:
I have never heard of this recipe. Sounds Good though.
It is dreary down here in Savannah!
sounds good is that two sticks of each butter and margarine
I do believe I'm going to have to try this one for Christmastime!
YUMMY sounds delicious!!!
This sounds lovely and very easy to make. I love the sound of the Lemon Blossoms too. Thanks for sharing the recipes. I may must be back nearer to Christmas. Once I have finished work and sent all the cards and gifts I will then be able to think about Christmas food!
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x
Happy Mail is all year here is the link http://happymaillove.blogspot.com/
Oh yea any owl would be loved in Carrie little home lol :) what do the santa mugs look like?
With a name like that it's sure to be a hit!!!!
I can tell you are enjoying the Christmas(baking) season.
Hey R Girl...yes it's rafia on my tree. And my shutter is a cheap one from home depot...painted and banged up a little.
I am FREZZING here in McDonough!!!
Post a Comment