Saturday, November 21, 2009

I WAS SWOOPED UP BY THE HOSPITAL BUG


Finally, we are home from the hospital...maybe some did not know but hubby had open colon resection so I have been laid up at the hospital with him since this past Monday. We made it home late Thursday night but now I don't have nurses to help just me. It has been a long week and to top it off I came down sick by sleeping in the cold hospital and catching the crud....now to top that off I have not been able to hold anything down the last two days. Sounds like I should be in the hospital now but lets hope not. Hubby pinched my hand to make sure I haven't got dehydrated which so far I haven't. Thank goodness for friends and family...the kids are all gone for the weekend for both of us to get on the mend.

I haven't really been able to get on the computer till today and still have not felt like coming around to visit but I will soon. I am even late on my ornament swap with Joanna, however I hope to overnight it this coming week. Joanna, please forgive me. I had no idea I would be at the hospital all week but I just couldn't see myself leaving hubby by himself while I worked so I decided after the first day I would just take the whole week off. Anyway I hope to visit when I am up to it soon. Thanks for those who wondered where I was...it means a lot.

Thanksgiving is next week and we will be staying home instead of traveling to my parents so I will have lots of time to visit and get caught up which I know I will have lots of reading.
Have a good weekend! I am back to bed!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh I didn't know your hubby was in the hospital. Take care of him and yourself and get feeling better. Lots of prayers and warm hugs going your way to get well and enjoy your Thanksgiving.♥

Joanna said...

Oh, do not apologize for the ornament!! I completely understand. Take care of yourself and hubby and I will be sending prayers your way.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Beth- I am SO sorry, Sweets! It sounds like there has been nothing but icky poo at your house.:( Time for FUN! Take care and rest, OK? I will be sending prayers and good thoughts your way, dear friend... Lori

Tam said...

Will be thinking of you guys!