

Finally, I broke down and bought me a camera so I would have something to use for Lexi's birthday and pig pickn but I should have read my directions first cause I lost all my pics because of me. Oh well little things such as this have showed me that memories are all the pictures I need to have. I do plan on making a pic with Lexi and her dad eating a cake again...we will have to retake that since we have done this ever since she was one. I plan on giving her a scrapbook on her Sweet 16th birthday of all the pictures throughout the years with he daddy and her birthday ritual they have had since she was one.
Busy at work but I will be around and catching up with everyone during the holidays.
UPDATE: Jen from TaterTots and Jello is having a giveway, so be sure to drop by for one of her crafty crafts or you can stay away and that will give me a better chance at winning this advent calendar for my birthday...ok I won't be stingy, you can hop on over and join in the fun!
Saw another blogger who has tons of giveaways and I signed up for some of them..... Anyway head over to Jo-Jo's Place .


5 comments:
WOW...that looks really like a good camera...let me know how the zoom and all works...cuz I want a new one...you go girl...
Congrats on the new camera.
It's so much fun taking pics.
Happy Thanksgiving
Kathy
Love it...LOVE it...I want one to. Maybe next year! I can not wait to see all your great pictures!!!
Nice camera - sorry you lost your pictures.
Woo hoo - how fun to have a new camera. You will love it!
Thanks for the shout out!
XOOX
jen
Post a Comment