Getting ready to take a short little fall adventure this coming weekend and part of next week...I am so ready to head on up the road....anyone got any ideas where I am heading to?

this little cozy town

then outside of town to have a picnic...oh I can just sit back at the picnic area and just enjoy watching the beauty around me while the kids play in the stream...oh my the cold stream....

and then head over to another little town and visit someone in the hospital.
I am so ready for a break and the best part we will have some nice cool weather where I am heading off to.
10 comments:
Is that first picture Helen, GA? I love to visit there!
Have fun in helen and Baby land General i think!
HELEN OF COURSE! BABYLAND GENERAL which I adore. YOU know that they are moving soon! I love the OLD OLD place so much! I have tons of pictures because yes we are freaks and have adopted our boys their own KIDS! Have have FUN!!!!
How charming! Have a fabulous time, dear friend! Do take lots of pictures, please!! Lori
I have no idea - but it looks beautiful. And how fun to get away for a few days!
XOOX
Jen
Helen, for sure...My BF always goes for Octoberfest. Its pretty there. Dahlonega is also having their Goldrush Festival this weekend. It is so lovely there.
Elise
Seems like everyone is guessing Helen! I've never been! Have a wonderful time!
Manuela
Is it Helen and Cleveland? If so...FUN! Lexi will freak! Well shoot you will like it too..I did. There is some good food and shopping....all medicine for any girl.
That waterfall is GORGEOUS!
pk @ Room Remix
Looks like quite a nice trip! Found your blog via Holly, and hope you can find time to follow me back over to mine! I'll definitely be back around - and I hope that you get to feeling better soon! :)
Post a Comment