Monday, October 12, 2009

FLAPPER OR FAIRY....CHOICES, OH WHY ME?

Found this online today and now I want this one for Lexi.......



but I bought this a month or so ago and now I don't think I want this one......

Choices...So tell me what would you do?






Also head over to Joanna's for her 1st Ornament Swap. Looks like this will be a fun swap and those who join will also be added in for a giveaway....so go on and add your name to the pot for some fun holiday cheer!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Both of those are adorable and I think Lexi would look great in either one!!

Unknown said...

both are cute but I am going with fairy!

Tam said...

I love the FAIRY ONE! Of course anything girly excites me since I have a house full of boys!

Tristan said...

the flapper! But the fairy is cute!

Joanna said...

Thanks for the linky love!

She would be cute in either one. I would go with the flapper...no the fairy...lol. I don't know but it reminds me I have to take Kayla to get her costume.

Jenni said...

Ah, both costumes are so cute! I must admit, I'm leaning toward the fairy costume! :) Have a wonderful night! :)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I'm actually in love with the Fairy costume...it's precious. I scrolled down to see your decorations both inside and out. Very nice!!! I really liked the crows sitting on top of your light fixture, and the black netting on top of your piano. Your mom's candelabras were a perfectly spooky touch. : )

M.L.