Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SPRAY PAINT AGENDA

So many of you use spray paint...it is an addiction around here which to me is a great addiction to have...my only problem is that I am scared I will mess up what I try so I need some pointers...First of all the small things don't bother to much it is the bigger things such as furniture....I have a couple of these TV carts and bookcases that are those cheapo from Walmart and I wonder would you have to prime this before or can you just spray over it. I noticed on some of my painting it seems to run...Am I too close? tell me some tips. I can't stand the brown and want to paint one black and another one white.


Anyone got something to crow about....I do I am wanting to get some sticks but with all this rain around here everything is wet and damp so maybe I can get some sooner or later.
Now this birdcage I bought back in the summer is still looking like this but I have plans to paint it black....I am like a tortoise with everything that I do, but it has to be done before the 3rd of October cause I am hosting a shower and this house needs to be in order by then...

Anyone else have any problems like me...procrastination should be my middle name!





2 comments:

Tristan said...

Oh wow...GOOD LUCK!
I have no pointers..lol.

Jeni said...

Good luck. I work well with lists and I love crossing things off...I do lists almost everyday.

I love crows and can't wait to see what you do with yours.