DH bought a new toy for him today...he bought it to work on his grandmothers new floor....but tonight he did me a little something...BOO letters....now all I have to do is sand them down or this tool can do it but I want to be a part of it so I will...we will have lots of fun with this new toy. 
I went to Salvation Army again today cause I wanted to pick something up I saw but remind me when I see something get then cause it was gone when I went today....However, I did catch a glimpse of this baby where the linens were sitting and for .99 not a bad deal at all...I love me some flags and have them hanging all over outside.....Gosh the more I shop at these places the more I realize I will not pay full price on things anymore or at least try not...
Also picked up another Boxcar Children's Book for when Lexi gets a little older and she starts reading.
Still working on my fall decor so I can share with u all later...I also picked up tissue paper to make some pom pom balls for the shower I am hosting at my house...


5 comments:
You always seems to find the best bargains!
Cant wait to see what you have made! Bet it's gonna be boo'tiful~
I love getting something so nice for almost a steal and boy did you. I have to be careful because let me tell you I can go broke saving money...if there is a sale I buy it all.
I can't wait to see the letters your DH made.
I can't wait to see your Fall decor! How cool that you could whip out a Boo with that cool saw!
Have a super night!
XOXO
Jen
Cute flag and your husband's new toy may become your new best friend! :)
Post a Comment