I remember those days! I think I might throw my back out now!
I wish I could answer your questions about the ragamuffin strips, but I didn't measure, I just eye-balled it! lol! Hope yours comes out cute. Someone bought mine for $35! They take soooo much time, fabric and $$$ to make!
15 comments:
ha so cute!
LOL... I wish I could still do that!
Thanks for stopping by! She is too cute (and limber!)
I have that same imaginary pile of clothes at my house today!
How cute! Wish I could do that~
She is just sooo adorable! I'm going to be working on you aprons soon! :) Hope you have a great weekend!
What I'd give to still be that flexible!
Wow! Wished I could do that.
What were you referring too...I didn't see any clothes? *smiles*
Yeah, I feel ya! I used to do that a long time ago!
30 years ago? HA! You are younger then me!...lol
Been around just really busy with a lot going on. Hope you had a wonderful summer! See ya =O)
Clothes? What clothes? :). I remember doing this all the time as a child as well. I'm smart enough not to attempt it now!
HAHAHAHA...once upon a time I could do that!
Clothes lay around our house all the time...and I'm sure it will just get worse once the baby gets here!
Hugz,
Michele
It hurts me just to LOOK at that picture!
What a pink doll-baby.
Oh my goodness! I agree with Amber, it almost looks painful, because well, it would be if I tried to do that! :)
I hope you are doing well, and having a wonderful weekend! :)
A little gymnast? If I did this it would be the last thing I did.
I would LOVE some jam!!!!
I remember those days! I think I might throw my back out now!
I wish I could answer your questions about the ragamuffin strips, but I didn't measure, I just eye-balled it! lol! Hope yours comes out cute. Someone bought mine for $35! They take soooo much time, fabric and $$$ to make!
Post a Comment