Calling all friends.....I am on the hunt for this pattern of dishes. My husbands grandmother has a couple pieces of this pattern but not a complete set. Some odd reason hubby and I love this pattern and have been hunting all over the Internet for this pattern. I have two dinner plates, three saucers, and today I am ordering the platter I found online. I know this may seem like an odd request but I live in a small rural area with only two thrift stores...one is pretty big and the other is a small shop. I often visit these two places once every week or two weeks just to check on this pattern. I have yet to find one in my area. After seeing a blogger from the rooster party last week pick one up for .25 I was like OM Goodness how lucky to find that. Anyway my question is if anyone sees this pattern would you leave me a message so I might can check and see if I send you the money to pick this up for me? I have seen some online for 30.00 which I think is a little too much so I am opted to see if this might work for me.
Thanks in advance!




9 comments:
I'll be watching for you, Sweetie!:) Lori
I will watch for you also. Its a beautiful pattern.
Take care :), Brenda
Getting cool enough for yard sales. I will keep a look out for you and let you know.
I'll keep my eyes open for it!!
I will check around here in Savannah and let you know.
Wow! I'm so glad you found the set in my shop. I love this pattern so much, I almost kept them for myself! But I have enough dishware and I'm sure glad it will be going to someone who will love and appreciate it! Thanks for stopping by!!
I'll keep my eye out for these! What a neat pattern. I love having something to search for. :)
Hello !
I am on the lookout for you... When I bought the saucer for 25 cents they had another one but it was very faded....are you interested in any condition ? Just have to check in case I see some for you :o) Let me know, K ?
Thanks a ton for visiting me during/after my surgery , your kind word ment the world !
Hugs ~ Kammy
http://blushingroseboutique.blogspot.com
I will keep a look for for it and let you know.
Just stopping by to touch base. My blog has been growing so rapidly I haven't had time to come for visits. I miss all of my blog friends and needed to stop in just to say hi and invite you to come for a visit as well.
Cheri
Its SoVery Cheri
Post a Comment