Thought I would share with you all a new friend from a swap I joined. I received this HUGE box yesterday and was in total shock at what Erica sent me for my swap. This was her first swap and wowza she was so good to me. I have to take pictures of all the goodies she sent me and I will share with everyone what all I received. I am still getting her package ready along with another swap I joined in and wouldn't you know I got my dates all messed up. I was suppose to send my swap for Tangee's out on the 1st but thought it was the 15th so needless to say I am a little late but I have explained this to Erica.
My other swap which I joined in on Lori's was to send out the 30th and at least I got that one right...hehehe...my brain goes into overload sometimes. However, being late that I am I just wanted everyone to Welcome Erica to blogsville. If you get a chance hop on over and visit her. She has some really tasty recipes and I actually got some of her Huckleberry muffins in my swap that were so awesome...for this southern that has never even heard of huckleberries.
Be sure to check Kimba's @ A Soft Place to Land and Jonanna's @ This Southern Girls Nest today for their linkys. Lots of great sites to visit.


2 comments:
I've participated in several swaps and they were so much fun! I will definitely pop over and introduce myself to your new bloggy friend(s)!
I look forward to your swap pictures. Swaps are such great fun and a way to make lovely friends. I will now go say hello to your friend Erica.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Lindsay
x
Post a Comment