Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FALL TIME GEORGIA STYLE & RAMBLING OFF AT THE MOUTH

Oh yeah this is Fall time when football starts off in September. I was a little unhappy that we didn't pullout a win Saturday but oh well I still love my Dawgs!


Not much going on this weekend but doing some late spring cleaning. We pressure washed the house and carport which was needed so badly. We moved all the excess mess under the carport to the barn with the rest of the junk my hubby has...
I also painted a wall hanging for my bathroom, put up the shower curtain that I hunted everywhere and one nice bloggy sister sent to me. I still have a few more touches to do and then I hope to show it but we shall see how much further I get with it. Believe me I have no choice but to get things all straight and in order since I am hosting a couples bridal cookout/shower the first weekend in October. I am even still undecided on my menu. I am leaning to a low country boil or either grilled chicken and the sides. See I am totally a last minute person.
I also had planned to do the cookie blog today with Joanna @ This Southern Girls Nest but again as you can tell no cookie blog today....maybe next week or either I will be a day late with that too.
Thought I would share a picture of Lexi on her first day of ballet/tap/gymnastics. She loves it and has been twirling around ever since she was about two.


Guess you have heard me ramble on with a few things....but I did get a few items of fall out at my house but that is it...all over my dining room table and my piano has pumpkins lined down the top until I figure where they are going.




4 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Wow!!!! You're busy! The bridal shower/picnic sounds great! I love October it's such a wonderful month! You'll have to share photos of the wall hanging in your bathroom too! And Lexi looks soo adorable! Have a great week!
-Ruth Ann

April said...

Lots going around at your house, I see! Lexi looks so adorable! I've lived in Georgia for the past four years and am surrounded by lots of Bulldog fans. However, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my heart will always belong to the ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS!!! Whoo Pig Sooie! :)

Joanna said...

Busy indeed! I have a lot that I want to do outside as the weather starts to cool off. Of course me being in FL I won't get any of that stuff done until November!

GA! We are your rivals...The Gators! *smiles* We play each other on Halloween this year!

Tam said...

Low Country Boil would be quick and easy...Chicken I think is more work...LOL I like the through it all in a pot...set it and forget it....well sort of..LOL