Afternoon....I finally am feeling a 100% better so I will be able to visit this holiday weekend and see what all I have missed. I even couldn't get myself up to blogging much like I thought. Here or there I am back so will be visiting. I did manage to pick up Martha Stewart's 2009 Halloween Magazine where she is a Ghostly Equestrienne and her dark horse but can you believe not one picture of it on the Internet or when I Google it nothing comes up and since I didn't have my camera I just pulled a few pics from some of her other Halloween projects up. Has anyone else seen this on the stands? Yeah I know we are just talking about Fall right now but dang Fright Night will be here next month and we all know how fast the month flies by when your an adult.



oops that jumped on here from who knows where....Oh my such neat things pop out in the course of the autumn months. Enjoy your weekend and I will be back Tuesday ready to share a cookie I plan on cooking this weekend....and maybe some fall pics of some of my decor. Not quite ready to put out fright night things but some pretty fall foliage will be appearing.



8 comments:
So glad you are feeling better!!! Oh, I just love holiday magazines!! I'll have to look for the new Martha!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings!
Jill
Glad you are better! Have a great LONG Holiday Weekend!
Doesn't Martha come up with the cutest Halloween things? I love that!
I made those ghoulish fingers last year - they were really good! Thanks for getting me in the Halloween spirit. I think I am going to get my Fall decorations out this weekend.
Have a great one!
XOXO
Jen
I love Halloween! Martha has the best ideas! This year I'm going all out! I'm going to decorate in the next week or so! I can't wait! Glad you're feeling better! Have a great weekend!
So happy you are feeling better. I will have to pick up a copy of the magazine. Looks like some great ideas!
CUTE stuff!!
HOPE your weekend was GREAT!
Hey! I think the kids and I are going to go visit Steve's mom in Savannah next weekend. Do you have time on Saturday to meet at say McDonalds with Lexi. We could meet and the kids could play for just a little while. Dublin would be like the perfect half-way point for our drive.
Those Dawgs stunk Saturday didn't they. Sure hope next week is a better game.
Let me know about next Sat. the 12th.
Post a Comment