Almost 5 years ago I delivered a beautiful little girl, Lexi. It was a scary time for us because she was a preemie and sent to a neo natal unit over 60 miles. My husband thought he was going to loose me and her that day but God had a different plan and you know the rest.
My message today is I was visiting Shannon from Bless our Nest early this morning and saw thanks for the prayers for Katie so I clicked on her page and saw where she lost her little Reece. It brought back memories of what I went through back these few years ago. I can't imagine the pain she and the family is going through but I do know how close I came to losing my little one.
We don't understand why this happens and the only thing I know is God has a plan for this little angel and only he knows!
So if you get a chance please visit her and Shannon. I have read so many blogs about this young family and am so sorry for their loss. I know I don't know them but out her blogsville we are family to all in the good and bad days!


5 comments:
OH NO!!!! I had been praying for katie!!! I had no idea she lost baby Reece!!! my heart is just broken...off to pray! thanks for sharing!
It is just so sad. I am holding them in my heart and praying for their whole family during this difficult time.
Oh, that is just heart-breaking. I am so sorry and will keep them in prayer.
Reading blogs has been interesting and heart breaking. I just cringe when I read about someone who has lost a child-it breaks my heart. I will go to Shannons blog-I had no idea about Reece. Thanks.
I saw all of this over on Shannon and Katie's blog. I can't believe it. It is so sad. I had a live chat with Steve tonight and told him about them and reminded him how lucky we are. I can't imagine that kind of pain.
Post a Comment