Today we started our first year of school....oh my she was a tad nervous but I am sure by the end of the day things will be less scared.
We will have a great year!
Ms. L is our para pro, so my little one will have
double fun with two teachers
what fun to have a pond in our school with gold fish

and BIG one that is
double fun with two teachers
and BIG one that is
you can call it whatever....cute murals all over the walls
So all and all we started the day ok but Mom took some single shots and somehow I deleted them...you would know I would do this...so Monday we will act like it is the fist day again and take single shots....heck I might take the whole week.
So all and all we started the day ok but Mom took some single shots and somehow I deleted them...you would know I would do this...so Monday we will act like it is the fist day again and take single shots....heck I might take the whole week.
Have a awesome weekend!
"Giveaway at Apron Girls sponsored by great cookware and beautiful desks!"
"Giveaway at Apron Girls sponsored by great cookware and beautiful desks!"


9 comments:
Aww...I remember those younger days. Sure hope your little girl has an absolutely amazing day at school...and rest of the year!
Good Luck at school! My little guy started kindergarten this week. They are just growing up!
The first day of school and the last day of school are my absolute favorites! That is so cool to have a pond at school like that inside!
Awwwww I bet she is going to have a WONDERFUL year! That is really neat to have the pond there!
Looks like such a sweet, happy school!! I'm so glad things went well! The first day is always hard! (for mommy and kiddos!)
Blessings!
Jill
Looks like such a sweet, happy school!! I'm so glad things went well! The first day is always hard! (for mommy and kiddos!)
Blessings!
Jill
That's sooo exciting! Very cute school! Ben will be starting school for the first time in a couple weeks too!
Awww....Kindergarten...such a happy place to be. Looks like you got a good one too.
OK first YEAH love the FISH pond in the school! Glad you got the TEACHER you wanted! OOO and HI I have been MIA but I am finally back online!! YAY! I was UP your way again at the LONGHORNS! LOL LOL
Post a Comment