I just love my mailman cause he brings me lots of goodness from my bloggy friends!
My first goodie was some monogram forks and spoons....oh I was so tickled when Manuela sent me an email and said she wanted to send me a few monograms silverware...She had posted about visiting her Goodwill and she had picked up these beautiful forks and spoons with a "B" on them. You just don't know how that made me feel out of the blue to send me some...and with some TOILE...I had never seen this up close or in person...OK quit laughing I live in the sticks and I was just jumping up and down when I opened this up...My husband thought I was crazy...but I told him I got some TOILE and these monogram silverware....
Gosh you know MEN know nothing unless it is tools or cars.....anyway I wanted to share what she sent me....go check her blog out...She has lots of creative ideas...oh you must check her deck out...so cool...She is from Georgia also and not to far from me...Maybe one day I will get up that way again and meet her...Thanks Manuela...your the best!
So she made me this Fall sign and pumpkin....oh it is so cute and I can't wait till I can put it out with the rest of my Fall decor.


6 comments:
That is so sweet for someone to be so nice out of the blue, yippee! Cute silverware!
Jamie :)
WOOHOO you got some great things!!! Aren't bloggy friends the best?!?! Oh, and it is funny cause I love my mailman too. I LOVE everything he brings me....except the bills :(
You definitely have some very sweet and thoughtful friends!
ahhhh... you are so sweet! I love the silverware AND your CUTE fall goodies!
The silverware is so cute and sweet of Manuela to send to you!! So sorry you had to wait forever and a day for your goodies from me...
Elise
Oh! I hope my postman delivers some goodies today too!!! You had a great "mail day"!!! Love all those treasures!!!
Blessings!
Jill
Post a Comment