Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOOKIE WHAT I AM GOING TO ATTEMPT....

If you can tell I typed this up this morning but decided I better make sure I follow through but I came back and said nope this will make me even more follow through....
I just hope I can make it six weeks....I am off to buy my supplies by the weekend.
I will share more as time passes....
Morning....look what I am going to try for the next 6 weeks. I am bound and determine to learn how to quilt. I have always wanted to do this and have looked at many blogs who share what they have made. Well Chrissie shared this today and I was like...oh yeah I am going to do this....last time I followed through on something I really wanted to do I completed the task....it was when I enrolled in college at the age of 39 & graduated after 7 long straight years, and even had a baby without sitting out any semester, including summers, so this will be another challenge to add to my plate of goals.


Woohoo thanks Chrissie for sharing this tutorial.


5 comments:

April said...

I've always wanted to learn how to make a quilt! Brittany has lots of cross country and track t-shirts that I would love to make into a quilt for her to take to college next year. Maybe now's the time for me to learn!

Darlene said...

I would love to learn how to quilt! Tooooo bad all of us bloggers don't live around each other so the really talented quilters could just teach us!!!! I wish you luck!

Nichole said...

Good luck with the quilt! It sounds like a great project to take on. :o)

Farmchick said...

Good luck on your quilt!! I am going to check out the tutorial...I too have always wanted to do some quilting! Stop over and visit me sometime. Have a great day! :)

Quiltpiecer said...

Hi Beth ... thanks for stopping by my blog! Am so glad you have joined Chrissie's make-a-quilt blog. It'll be SO much fun and I'll be happy to help ya out any way I can!