Friday, August 28, 2009

Cockadoodledoo

If your coming to this party you will have to come back later....this roosters mama is sick and has been laid up in the bed with the crud since Wednesday night...be back when I feel better!

13 comments:

Sue said...

So sorry to read that you are not well, hope you get to feeling better real soon, but enjoyed the rooster crowing.
Sue

Andora said...

Hope you are feeling better real soon..

Darlene said...

Hope you are feeling better quickly.♥

Stacey said...

Oh how cute. Get well soon. :)

Tristan said...

hope you feel better!

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Hope you get to feeling better.

Irma :)

Beansieleigh said...

Oh dear... )0:> Sorry to hear this, and I do hope you're feeling better soon! Take care! ~tina

Tam said...

YOU poor THING! I do hope you are up and around SOON! Take care!

Barb said...

Feel better soon. That cock-a-doodle-doo made me smile.

hugs,
Barb

Nana said...

Hope you are up & at it real soon! :)

JKW said...

I love it, love it, love it. Miss it so this was a real Party treat. Thank you. Sorry it is b/c you are so ill. Get better soon and will come back to see your roosters. Again, I love the wake up call. Blessings, Janet

Lindsay-ann said...

Sorry to hear you are not well. I hope you feel better very soon. Sending you a get well hug.
Lindsay
x

Kammy said...

Get better quick !!
Kammy