Gotta watch this if you have not seen this on the news yet.....
that was the COOLEST!!!!!Loved every second!
Talk about original! I wish I had done something like that on my wedding day! Had me smiling from ear to ear!
That was soooooooo neat! How original!
I can't imagine how much fun their reception was :)
How fun! I love that song. That baby dancing video you had on here got all over the place too. These things sure are fun to watch.
i could hear my hubby laughing all over the house when he saw this!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that was the COOLEST!!!!!
Loved every second!
Talk about original! I wish I had done something like that on my wedding day! Had me smiling from ear to ear!
That was soooooooo neat! How original!
I can't imagine how much fun their reception was :)
How fun! I love that song. That baby dancing video you had on here got all over the place too. These things sure are fun to watch.
i could hear my hubby laughing all over the house when he saw this!
Post a Comment